Veterans Benefits Information guide to VA benefits

  • Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size
Home Education and Training
Education and Training
Title Filter     Display # 
# Article Title Hits
1 Montgomery GI Bill-Selected Reserve (Chapter 1606) 49299
2 Montgomery GI Bill-Active Duty (Chapter 30) 9283
3 Dependents' Educational Assistance (Chapter 35) 15766
4 Yellow Ribbon Program 9757
5 The Post-9/11 GI Bill 9386

Did you know?

The issuance or replacement of military service medals, awards and decorations must be requested in writing.

Requests should be submitted in writing to the appropriate military service branch division of the NPRC. Standard form (SF 180), available through the VA, is recommended to submit your request. Generally, there is no charge for medal or award replacements. For more information, or for the mailing address of the military branch office to submit your request to, call 1-86-NARA-NARA (1-866-272-6272) or visit the NPRC website at