Veterans Benefits Information guide to VA benefits

  • Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size
Home News VA Announces Expansion of VetSuccess on Campus Pilots

VA Announces Expansion of VetSuccess on Campus Pilots

E-mail Print PDF
Two community colleges and three other four-year colleges and universities are being added to the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) VetSuccess on Campus pilot program. VA counselors are being assigned to assist Veterans attending school under the Post-9/11 GI Bill make the most of their educational opportunities at Salt Lake City Community College, the Community College of Rhode Island, Rhode Island College, Arizona State University and Texas A&M University.

Read More

Did you know?

The issuance or replacement of military service medals, awards and decorations must be requested in writing.

Requests should be submitted in writing to the appropriate military service branch division of the NPRC. Standard form (SF 180), available through the VA, is recommended to submit your request. Generally, there is no charge for medal or award replacements. For more information, or for the mailing address of the military branch office to submit your request to, call 1-86-NARA-NARA (1-866-272-6272) or visit the NPRC website at